Rental Property Software
Free Real Estate Software
There are two types of rental property software that you should consider for your rental property investment. The first type of property software is to use for evaluating the profitability of your investment rental property.
Fortunately, there is an excellent source of free real estate software available online
Property Software Download Site
The best investment property analysis software I have found is RealYields property analysis software. For a beginner investor the software allows 2 free property analysis a month. The RealYields property analysis software is very powerfull and can analyze variations in financing (hard money, conventional, line of credit, cash), lets you play with rehab costs and provides lots of nice property analysis graphs. You can evaluate long term buy and hold, lease-purchase (aka sandwich lease) or whether to flip the property.
Once you have your property, it is important to track your expenses. I use Quicken for this and track each expense with a category name. I tried QuickBooks at one time but it was too much trouble for me. Quicken Rental Property Manager is a useful program if you own many investment properties. No matter what type of software you use, it is important to have some way to track expenses so that you can account for everything during tax time.
There are many more rental property software packages you can purchase, but do you really need them? Probably not. A simple spreadsheet program can add to the functionality of Quicken or Microsoft Money. I tend to use online tools for this like the spreadsheet in Google Docs (
Return from Rental Property Software to Real Estate Resources
Investing in Rental Property Home
- How to Get Rich and Build Wealth
- Learn the secrets of how to get rich by using leverage and compounding. Learn the 8 steps to becoming financially independent.
- The Best Investment - Real Estate, Stocks or Gold?
- What is the best investment to make? Investing in rental property can beat stocks, bonds and gold in security, return and tax advantages.
- Investment in Rental Property - Rental Property Investment
- Investment in rental property page outllines the basic skills and knowledge you need to be a real estate investor and to avoid risk when buying rental houses
- Owning Rental Property - Adding Investment Property to your Portfolio
- Owning Rental Property; Learn how to choose the right investing software, make wise property investment choices, calculate property depreciation, real estate tax information and tips on finding the best investment property
- Buying a House for Rental Property Investment
- Some tips for buying a house for use as a rental property investment
- Residential Real Estate Investing Guide
- Single family residential real estate investing is the best way to start investing in rental property - buy a house!
- Buying Foreclosures - Buying a Home after Foreclosure - Buying a Bank Foreclosure
- What to look for when buying foreclosures either at foreclosure auctions or after foreclosure - bank owned properties
- Home Inspection and Home Repair Advice
- Perform a thorough home inspection before buying rental property. Get some house inspection tips on the knowledge you need to buy an investment property
- Get a free credit score instantly from 3 credit agencies and learn how to improve credit score
- Get a free credit score online instantly, what your free credit score report means and learn tips about how to improve your credit score
- Creative Real Estate Investing Ideas
- Here's a long list of creative real estate investing ideas to do deals for your rental property investment business
- Real Estate Loans - How to Finance Investment Property
- Real estate loans - the most complete guide to financing investment property on the web. Learn every source of funding your property investment.
- Rent to Own Advantage - Using Lease Options
- Leasing your house with a rent to own investing concept will optimize your profit and minimize tenant problems. Sometimes called lease purchase, lease with option to buy or lease with option to purchase. This type of renting mimimzes empty property, maximizes rent and gives you the best tenants.
- Tenant Screening Tips and Tenant Credit Checks
- Some tenant screening tips to ensure that your lease-purchase tenant will take care of your property. Doing tenant credit checks.
- Flipping Real Estate - selling your Investment Rental Property
- Flipping real estate the slow way makes more sense than the popular TV shows methods
- Investment Property Exchange - 1031 Property Exchange
- Use an investment property exchange (also called a 1031 property exchange) to sell your rental property without paying taxes
- Real Estate Forms - Free Real Estate Contracts
- Some basic real estate forms for rental property investment including lease option contracts for a rent to own concept and free real estate purchase agreement
- Real Estate Investing FAQ
- Real estate investing FAQ, ask or find answers to your rental property investing concerns, tenant problems or other investment property question
- Real Estate Legal Tips - Protecting Investment Property Assets
- Real estate legal tips to help you when buying and owning investment rental property - protecting your investment property assets, dealing with tenants, real estate forms
- Real Estate Resources to help investing in rental property
- A guide to real estate resources - real estate book, real estate courses and real estate web sites
- Investment Rental Property Blog
- Get updates to the Investing-in-Rental-Property website as new information is added and the latest news that relates to investments in rental property
- Investing in Rental Property SiteMap
- Detail list of web pages for Investing in Rental Property Website
- Free Real Estate Articles
- Real estate investing articles published by Investing-in-Rental-Property.com
- Contact Us at Investing in Rental Property
- Contact Us at Investing in rental Property Website
- Disclaimer Investing in Rental Property
- A disclaimer about the website Investing-in-rental-property.com
- About Investing in Rental Property Website
- About the author of the Investing in Rental Property web site